Temple Order, Revenues, and Music
- Second Temple Inferior in GloryComparison of the first and second TempleWhat was wanting in the latter'Without the Gate'
- Lines of SanctityDifferent degrees of sanctity attaching to different localities
- Rules of the RabbisOrdinances enforcing due reverence in the Temple'Provide neither gold,' 'nor scrip,' 'neither shoes, nor yet staves'
- Wilful ProfanityPunishment of high-handed profanity'Death by the hand of God' and 'cutting off''Anathema Maranatha'The punishment of 'the rebels' bearing'
- Its PenaltiesThe 'forty stripes save one,' and how administered
- Necessity for DisciplineNeed of strict discipline from the size of the Temple and the number of worshippers
- The Temple TreasuryThe revenues of the TempleThings dedicated and free gifts
- The Tribute MoneyThe Temple-tributeHow collectedDiscount allowed to be charged by 'the money-changers'
- Annual Sum of Tribute
- Tribute Enforced By Law
- How the Money was SpentHow the Temple revenues were employedSplendour of the Temple services
- The Temple HymnodyThe hymnody of the TempleReferences to it in the Book of RevelationSinging in the TempleThreefold blast of the priests' trumpets
- Instrumental Music
- The Influence of David
- The Harp and Lute
- The Flute
- The Human Voice