Sabbath in the Temple
- The Law Not a Burden, but a GiftMeaning and object of the Sabbath
- Later Perversion of the SabbathRabbinical ordinances of Sabbath observance, and their underlying principles
- The Schools of Shammai and Hillel
- Scripture Rules for the Sabbath'The eve of the Sabbath'Commencement of the Sabbath, how announced
- The ShewbreadThe renewal of the shewbreadWhen and how it had been prepared
- The Table on the Arch of TitusThe table of shewbread
- The Vessels of the TableHow the bread was arranged upon it
- The Shewbread Itself
- The Mode of ChangingService of the priests in removing the old and putting on the new shewbread
- The Symbolism of the ShewbreadMeaning of the shewbread
- The Courses on the SabbathThe Sabbath service in the Temple
- The Sabbatical Year
- Scripture References To It/The 'Prosbul'Scriptural ordinancesWere debts wholly remitted, or only deferred on Sabbatical years?The 'Prosbul'
- The Effect Of It
- Rabbinical Perversion of the Sabbatical YearRabbinical evasions of the Divine lawSabbath observance by the Saviour.