- The PassoverDifference between the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread
- Its Peculiarities
- Special Nature of the PassoverThreefold reference of the Passover to nature, history, and graceTime of the Passover
- Origin of the NameMeaning of the term PesachDifference between the so-called 'Egyptian' and the 'Permanent Passover'
- Institution of the Passover
- Directions in the Mishnah
- Scripture Records of the Feast
- Later Celebrations
- The Preparations for the Passover
- The Custom of Modern Days
- The Three ThingsThe first and the second ChagigahThe 'eve of the Passover'
- Special PreparationsSearch for, and removal of all leavenWhat constituted leaven
- Time of its CommencementCommencement of the feast on the forenoon of the 14th NisanAt what hour it became duty to abstain from leaven, and how it was intimated
- Choice of the LambSelection of the Paschal Lamb
- Slaying of the LambAt what hour it was slainDivision of the offerers into three companiesMode of sacrificing the Paschal Lamb
- The 'Hallel'The singing of the 'Hallel'Why it was called the Egyptian Hallel
- Completion of the SacrificeHow the lambs were prepared after sacrifice
- Our Lord's Celebration of the FeastThe disciples preparing the Passover for the Master.