- Post-Mosaic FestivalsObject of these feasts
- The Feast of PurimThe feast of PurimIts origin and timeWas it ever attended by the Lord?
- Ceremonies of the FeastServices on the Feast of PurimWhen and how the Megillah was readModern ceremonials
- The Feast of the Dedication of the Temple
- The Origin of this FestivalIts origin and durationThe 'Hallel' sung on each day of its duration; the people carried palm branches, and there was a grand illumination of the Temple and of private housesSuggestion that the date of Christmas was taken from this feastPractice as to the illumination
- The Feast of Wood-offeringThe Feast of the Wood-offering on the last of the nine seasons of the year, when such offerings were brought in the TempleRabbinical accounts of its origin
- The Wood Used in the FestivalsMaidens dance in the vineyards on the afternoon of that day
- Fasts/The Four Great FastsFasts, public and privateMemorial fastsThe four great fasts mentioned in Zechariah 8
- Other FastsMode of observing public fasts.